online ticketing instructions
New to online ticketing? It's easy and convenient! Here are simple step by step instructions:
Purchasing Ticketing Online (Including Discounts)
- Click on Buy Tickets to go to the Ticket Main page.
- Click on “Buy Tickets” for the Battle Creek Symphony – Music at the Movies.
- Click on the Seating Chart to View and Select Seats.
- Choose available seats by selecting them with your mouse.
- Click "Add Selected Seats to Cart."
- Select Discounts (if eligible) on the pulldown menu to the right of the seat number
- Discounts include Student Discounts and Children under 18.
- Click “Check Out”
- Log Into your Account
- If you are a new Customer select “Create New Account”
- If you have purchased tickets from the Music Center in the past you will need a temporary user name and password. Please call the Music Center Box Office for assistance (user names and passwords will be mailed soon).
- Update your Personal Information
- Select Continue
- Enter your Billing Information
- Select “Click Here to Finalize Purchase and Authorize Payment”
All payments will go through immediately on a secure connection. An e-mail confirmation and receipt will be sent to the address you provided and tickets will be mailed to you or held at Will Call. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours please contact the Box Office at 269.565.2199.
Note: Discounted tickets cannot be ordered online - they must be ordered by phone or in person.